All over Blogland I’ve seen this
since I’m a Newbie, I thought I’d better link up with Janis at Third Grade is the Place forMe and share my Newbie facts:
1. what state you are in
2. your current teaching position
3. your teaching experience
4. when you started blogging
5. share a blogging tip / blogging resource
1. I lived in Ohio until I graduated from Miami Univ. but now live in Indiana.
2. I am moving from first grade to second this year.
3. I taught Title I reading my first year. Then, I taught first grade for 30 years. I moved to second for the next 3 years and then I volunteered to move back to first last year because of budget cuts—only 2 second grades. Now I’m back in second!
4. I created my blog back in the summer of 2011 and sat with no posts for a year. I decided this summer to finally take the plunge and start writing.
5. Just be yourself! Google questions on how to do things—there are some great tutorials available!