CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

7/28/12

A New Award!!

I have been so very blessed to be awarded the



by two very sweet bloggers, Love to Learn and Sweeties in Second!  I cannot thank these two wonderful ladies enough for thinking of my little blog when they chose their 5 recipients!  If you haven't visited their blogs, you must go check them out as soon as you leave here!

Now onto the fun part!!  Here are the rules for the Liebster Blog Award:

        1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them.
        2. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
        3. Present the award to 5 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers and leave them a comment on their blog.


Easy-peasy rules!  So notice how  beautiful the award looks on the left!
And now I would like to award the Liebster Blog Award to the following amazing bloggers!









These are some wonderful newbie bloggers!  Head on over to their blogs and check them out!

5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you stopped by! Thanks for following! I am already a follower on your wonderful blog!
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your awards! I'm your newest follower. You are so close to 100!
    Jenny
    Owl Things First

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny! I'm going to have to start thinking about my first giveaway! Yikes!
      Patti

      Delete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog this week! :-) Sounds like you're having a good summer!
    Michelle nomonkeybusinessmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for awarding me the Liebster Award. I'm behind, but I've posted about it on my blog...finally. :) THANKS AGAIN! SOOOO SWEET!

    ReplyDelete