CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

6/23/12

Lazy Days

I love summer vacation! Don't you? I am such a night owl and sleeping in is the best! Today I'm being particularly lazy sitting around in my pjs catching up on emails, stalking my blogs, and watching TV. It's just me and the dog since my other half is gone pursuing his favorite hobby. Right now, Maddie, the female Marley, is also kickin' back. Isn't she a bundle of energy?


Anyway, while I was blog stalking this morning I found three more terrific giveaways to send your way! Mrs. Lirette's Learning Detectives giving away her Literacy Maps & Posters for Workstations, No Monkey Business is celebrating 300 followers with too many prizes to mention and The Tattooed Teacher is celebrating 500 followers with another selection of awesome prizes. So, head on over to these amazing blogs!

Happy Saturday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment