CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2/28/13

Spectrum Readers


Wow!  Blogging two days in a row!  I'm on a ROLL!

Today, I'm sharing the next goody in my Carson-Dellosa Brand Ambassador box--another Spectrum product…
   
  

With the Common Core State Standards focus on non-fiction, these Spectrum Readers for students K-2 are PERFECT!  Think reluctant boy readers!  Have some of those?  I do!  They are eating this book up!  It is NEVER on the shelf!  With titles like 
DANGER! Deadly Animals 
and 
STOP! Crime Scene, 

how could they not?

Take a look!


Boys:  Are you getting more of these books?

I’m always on the look-out for non-fiction to add to my classroom library.  These books at $3.99 are a steal!  The THRILLING! Sports book I received, devotes each two page spread, with action picture on the left and text on the right and a top border of additional action shots, to a different extreme sport such as skateboarding, surfing, and bungee jumping.  The pages are colorful, easy to read and contain weird facts with just the right amount of text to be informative but not overwhelming.

Let’s say that you are an e-reader fan or have e-readers in your classroom.  The news is even better! For $1.99 you can download the books!  With my classroom 4 iPads, I’m headed to Carson-Dellosa right now!
I’ve even recommended the series to parents of some of my struggling readers.  With the three level options, parents can easily find the range their child needs.  And, most of those households have some purchased some type of e-reader to increase their child’s interest in reading.

An added plus is the letter to parents on the inside cover with tips for helping their child become a successful reader.

I know your students will love them as much as mine do!

For more info, check out the promo on you-tube: 


I participate in the Brand Ambassador Program for Carson-Dellosa and 
received this product for free to try out and review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment